• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 f.voiffray

f.voiffray
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 May 2005 - 10:17 AM

Dear There,
There is a nice password management system on the IQWIQ, but a stupid question perhaps, when a password have been assigned, how is it possible to remove it completely from the system....I mean returning to none password prompt ?
Say for example if you set up a password Prompt at the software launch ?.

Second question : the way the system is dealing with security isn't documeted apparently, so here is the problem : I'd like to setup a certain number of amp's and protecting their access (data or setting) from unwanted user's even in front panel but also thru an Iq Wiq software could be any sorte of computer...

all the best
Fr

#2 DGlass

DGlass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 09:10 AM

QUOTE(f.voiffray @ May 15 2005, 10:17 AM)
Dear There,
There is a nice password management system on the IQWIQ, but a stupid question perhaps, when a password have been assigned, how is it possible to remove it completely from the system....I mean returning to none password prompt ?
Say for example if you set up a password Prompt at the software launch ?.

Second question : the way the system is dealing with security isn't documeted apparently, so here is the problem : I'd like to setup a certain number of amp's and protecting their access (data or setting) from unwanted user's even in front panel but also thru an Iq Wiq software could be any sorte of computer...

all the best
Fr
View Post

Sorry but I cannot discuss how to remove the password from IQwic in an open forum I will email you.

I am assuming you mean by using  “front panel” you mean the I-Tech amplifiers. Password security for the I-Techs was explained in a previous posting called “lockout options”.