#1 Mctwins

Mctwins

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 09:40 AM

Hi
I have installed System Architect 2,2 version on my computer and I also installed at the same time System Architect Kiosk Mode.

When I open the System Architect Kiosk Mode I can't use this software. I have difficult to close it and use it as well as understanding what to with it. If I want to close it I have to use CtrlAltDelete buttons to exit the program. Is this normal??

Can I delete this program and only use System Architect 2,2 software?
Thanks

#2 Kevin Heber

Kevin Heber

Power User

• Crown Staff
  • 883 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 10:48 AM

Yes, this is normal.  Just delete the Kiosk mode shortcut from the Windows startup directory so you can run SA 2.2 normally.

#3 Mctwins

Mctwins

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 01:59 PM

Hi

It is deleted.

Some more questions.

On the software setting of channel 1 and 2 (MAi-5000) there is Auto stanby adjustments, what do I do with these feature? Nothing in manual.

I have 2 RJ-45 connecting input, is the second used for daisy chain, or??
What cable is best suited. I need around 3 feet of cable.

On back panel of the amp there is a flashing preset, what does it mean?

I have downloaded the new software for the amp. I just want to check witch is the latest software version for this amp.
I think the new version I downloaded was 1.0.9.3. I have to connect to the amp for verification.

If I use Y-link do I use the channel 1 input to feed the outputs of channel 1 and 2? Nothing in manual.

Is there any schematics for the MAi-5000?

Thanks

#4 Kevin Heber

Kevin Heber

Power User

• Crown Staff
  • 883 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 08:43 AM

Auto-standby shuts down the voltage rails if the threshold is not exceeded for x minutes.  The turn-off delay sets x.

Yes, the second network port is for daisy-chaining more devices.  CAT5 cable is standard.

The flashing preset LED basically means the amp is alive.

The latest firmware is always included with the latest version of Sys Architect, in this case, 1.0.9.3.

Yes, input Y uses Ch1 input only.

Schematics are available to service centers.  However, depending on your situation, we can get you one.  Please email me your request - kevin.heber@harman.com