XTi 4000, stereo/input-y/bridge

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 whuntree

whuntree
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 08:52 PM

Iím experiencing the following problem more & more with any of my four XTi4000ís.  I use the amps in two modes only, Bridge & Stereo (input stereo) with no DSP except for a -3dB limit. After no particular gig using an amp bridge mode, Iíve decided to select Stereo Mode with the inputs as stereo and found only CH1 works (after proving there is signal on both CH1 & 2 inputs).  I then tried Stereo Mode with Input Y selected and both channels worked.  I then returned the input selection to stereo & both channels continued to work.  It seems as though the input selection part doesnít always work.  Last night the same problem occurred with one of the amps & now I canít get CH2 to work at allÖÖ..any one have any ideas?

#2 Kevin Heber

Kevin Heber

Power User

• Crown Staff
  • 883 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 07:20 AM

Sounds like a bad display board - can you please send me your serial # - kevin.heber@harman.com

#3 whuntree

whuntree
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 04:37 AM

QUOTE(Kevin Heber @ Aug 27 2010, 10:20 PM) View Post
Sounds like a bad display board - can you please send me your serial # - kevin.heber@harman.com

OK thanks,  I'll email details.
Regards,
Rod

#4 whuntree

whuntree
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 11:59 PM

QUOTE(whuntree @ Aug 31 2010, 07:37 PM) View Post
QUOTE(Kevin Heber @ Aug 27 2010, 10:20 PM) View Post

OK thanks,  I'll email details.
Regards,
Rod

Thanks Kevin, Jands Australia sent me 4 replacement display boards.  The amps are all working fine...at last I can relax a bit....