2 replies to this topic

#1 fbtmaxx

fbtmaxx

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 08:25 AM

Hi again smile.gif  I have crown eq2 equalizer and i'm very pleased with him everything is in working condition almost like new and it sounds great! but i have one potenciometer for octave adjustment for 10K frequency that is not working,I tried to get this part from my local crown service but they couldn't find it  sad.gif
Is there any way to get that part maybe from factory or somewhere else,i know this is a very old eq but i highly respect it and i never wanna sell it smile.gif smile.gif Thank's  biggrin.gif
the more you give the more you have!

#2 KWhitehead

KWhitehead

Power User

• Crown Staff
  • 34 posts

Posted 08 March 2005 - 12:52 PM

QUOTE(fbtmaxx @ Mar 5 2005, 01:25 PM)
Hi again smile.gif  I have crown eq2 equalizer and i'm very pleased with him everything is in working condition almost like new and it sounds great! but i have one potenciometer for octave adjustment for 10K frequency that is not working,I tried to get this part from my local crown service but they couldn't find it  sad.gif
Is there any way to get that part maybe from factory or somewhere else,i know this is a very old eq but i highly respect it and i never wanna sell it smile.gif smile.gif Thank's  biggrin.gif
View Post

I'm sad to say Crown no longer has stock of the parts you are look for either. Back in those days that was part of a whole assembly and those assemblies have been gone for many many years with no replacements.

Sorry,

Kip Whitehead
Crown Technical Support

#3 fbtmaxx

fbtmaxx

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 08 March 2005 - 06:21 PM

ok  sad.gif  sad.gif  Thank you anyway
the more you give the more you have!