Crown Audio Breaks The Power/DSP Barrier With New I-Tech HD Series Amplifiers That Deliver Intelligent Performance Coupled With Comprehensive Networking And Intuitive Ease Of Use

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 admin

admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 116 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 02:57 PM

January 15, 2009 ANAHEIM, California — In an introduction that dramatically resets expectations of what a professional-grade touring amplifier should deliver in terms of performance, processing, integration and ease of use, amplifier pioneer Crown Audio today introduced the new I-Tech HD Series amplifiers that have been meticulously engineered to advance every criteria by which an amplifier is judged. At its core, I-Tech HD features a new user-inspired DSP engine co-developed with BSS and Linear Phase FIR filters that offer unrivaled performance. Together with Crown’s Class-I amplifier technology; new software that makes I-Tech HD robust and very easy to configure; an industry-leading choice of input options including CobraNet and the all-new LevelMax™ limiters (Peak, Thermal and RMS), I-Tech HD is a stunning product of engineering R&D, more than 60 years of amplifier heritage and systematic user input from tour sound leaders in all markets.

View the full article