Sirius Integrators Provide Crown Audio’s I-Tech Amplifiers For Bruce Springsteen European Tour

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 admin

admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 116 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 02:48 PM

ELKHART, Indiana – Taking advantage of the power and flexibility of Crown’s I-Tech Series amplifiers, Sirius Showequipment AG of Niederdorfelden, Germany provided Audio Analysts with over 100 of Crown’s I-Tech amplifiers for use on the Bruce Springsteen tour throughout Europe. The European leg of the 23-stop tour began with three shows in Dublin, Ireland on May 22nd, 23rd and 24th followed by four shows throughout the U.K. The tour continued in Dusseldorf and Hamburg, Germany with a single appearance in Amsterdam in between on June 18th. Antwerp, Belgium; Milan, Italy; Paris, France and Copenhagen, Denmark were all treated to single-night appearances of “The Boss.” The tour continued to Oslo, Norway and Helsinki, Finland before concluding with four nights in three locations in Spain: San Sebastian, Madrid and Barcelona. The tour then returned to the U.S with a 3-night stint in Springsteen’s home state of New Jersey at Giants Stadium in East Rutherford.

View the full article