5 replies to this topic

#1 HeadlineDJ

HeadlineDJ

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 10:50 PM

Could you please let me know the protocol for posting the 3rd party tunings?

I use Martin Audio and I have both the Factory settings and a few custom ones I created to achieve a smoother sound for akward venues.

Do I post ONLY the factory settings or can I post ALL my settings?

Also is this done by simply posting the Device file? or should I export a single DSP setting?

Many thanks.

=========

Kind Regards,

Phil Hulton
HeadlineDJ
UK

HeadlineDJ Website

=========

#2 admin

admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 116 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 08:11 AM

Thank you for your question regarding policy about user-created tunings posted in this forum.

Only user-created files should be posted here. Please visit the loudspeaker manufacturer's Web sites for official "factory" tunings files.

Further, any user-created files posted here should NOT contain any proprietary information or data. If any information or data from a manufacturer used in the creation of files that are posted here must be openly available and not protected or proprietary.

#3 DGlass

DGlass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 12:32 PM

You can post the files as Device files, Preset files, System Archtect files or in the case of some devices IQwic files.
The only thing we ask is that the data from a manufacturer, that is used in the creation of the file(s), be openly available and not protected or proprietary.  :-)

#4 charlie wilson

charlie wilson
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 04:05 PM

I like the idea of factory presets from the manufactures as I don't know what I'm doing however my speaker manufacture (FBT) either hasn't done any or I can't find them.

I have just emailed them.

Was hoping to see Crown at BPM this year so I could bring my gear in so you could set it up for me.

#5 anyx

anyx
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 08:57 PM

I would like to know if there is any software for MacBook Pro for tuning XTI4000

#6 dakos

dakos

Admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 769 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 11:47 PM

No, nothing directly for OSX unless you run parallels.
Avi