• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 admin

admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 116 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 07:39 AM

Industry standard power amplifier line updated with numerous additional features

FRANKFURT, Germany - Hall 8.0 / Walkway G / Stands 32 & 42 -- For over two decades, Crown International's Macro-Tech Series has been embraced by the professional sound reinforcement industry as the most reliable, best sounding analog power amplifier line that money can buy. Now, thanks to the advent of newer technologies, Crown has undergone a careful yet significant refresh of the range, which is being globally re-launched at Musikmesse Prolight+Sound in Frankfurt as the Macro-Tech i Series.

Comprised of three models - the MA-5000i, MA-9000i and MA12000i - the Macro-Tech i Series builds upon its predecessor by incorporating Crown's advanced, patented Class-I circuitry, which efficiently delivers significantly greater power while simultaneously reducing overall amplifier weight by more than half. The new lineup is also equipped with comprehensive status, fault, and load monitoring via standard Ethernet networking and Harman Pro's HiQnet™ and System Architect software. Furthermore, a universal power-factor corrected power supply ensures that the new models can be used literally anywhere in the world, delivering full rated power regardless of where touring schedules may lead.

View the full article