Tunings? Need Help!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 though

though
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 November 2004 - 10:12 PM

I got 4 ITECHs today, upgraded all to the latest firmwares.... I do not see any presets to choose from (manual says there are) in the units but I figured that since I upgraded the firmware, maybe that wiped the preset memory??  Is there a way to download JBL SRX presets (paricularly the 4733 and 4719) or can i manually program them in (dont know how -- looked in iqwic and it seems unfortunately confusing to a newbie).

thanks in advance,

- troy

#2 DGlass

DGlass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 11 November 2004 - 08:29 AM

Currently the only setting that are available are for the JBL Ver-Tec system and these are only available for download in the "Download" section of this forum. All tunings for speakers come to us from the Speaker manufactures-we do not produce them. As more become available they will be posted in this forum.
You will have to ask JBL when other settings will be available or get the raw data from them for the speakers and enter it into the I-Tech with the IQwic software.

#3 though

though
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 11 November 2004 - 12:35 PM

i have the tunings... have been using the BSS Minidrive for a few years with excellent results.  the IQwic software seems very cluttered and confusing (maybe im just a newbie) so i will need some direction in how to successfully accomplish this.

any help is appreciated!

- troy