• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ShaneF

ShaneF
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 12:17 PM

David,
How do I order the 3 prong barrier strip adapter to XLR for the USP3? I called the parts department and they were not sure what I was asking for. Do the USP3's usually come with a plug adapter when new? These I beleive are called Phoenix plugs but they come in different molds.

Thanks,

Shane Fleming

#2 DGlass

DGlass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 01:32 PM

From the discription I am not quite sure what you are looking for myself. huh.gif
I don't know of any one that  makes a 3-pin XLR connector to a Phoenix style connector. These usually have to be made up custom.
If however you are just looking for the phonenix style removable 3-pin barrier block that plugs into the USP-3 module... it is a 3-pin Buchanan plug- Crown part number C9677-3. These come standard with the PIP when it is new.
smile.gif

#3 ShaneF

ShaneF
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 02:39 PM

QUOTE(ShaneF @ Nov 20 2007, 12:17 PM) View Post
David,
How do I order the 3 prong barrier strip adapter to XLR for the USP3? I called the parts department and they were not sure what I was asking for. Do the USP3's usually come with a plug adapter when new? These I beleive are called Phoenix plugs but they come in different molds.

Thanks,

Shane Fleming

#4 ShaneF

ShaneF
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 02:43 PM

QUOTE(ShaneF @ Nov 20 2007, 02:39 PM) View Post
QUOTE(ShaneF @ Nov 20 2007, 12:17 PM) View Post
David,

Thanks,

Shane Fleming

Thank You that is what I was looking for.