1 reply to this topic

#1 fishel

fishel

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 05:45 PM

I use quite a few CDi/SDi amps in systems and have written some extensive custom pages.

I'll have a master page that will be an overall EQ and it uses all of the output Eq's.

I then have pages that control individual zones such as main cluster hi, main cluster low, down fill, delay ring, under balcony and so on.

One thing I didn't think of was to code the amps for the zones such as 100's, 200's 300's & so on so if I have 4 sub amps, I number them 101, 102, 103, 104.

changing things over should be simple but when i renumber the amps, channel 2 on all the controls are asigned to channel 1.  I have the same number of Parameter addresses that I started with but nothing for channel 2 on any of the amps that I want to renumber.  I'm basically telling channel 1 to do something twice.

It would be real cool if this bug could be fixed.

It would also be real cool if the master panels could be broken out the way I'm trying to do.

This doesn't happen with the I-Techs or CTs-USP-3 amps as far as I can tell.

I hope I explained it well.

I looked through the forum and didn't see anyone else ask about this so I hope I'm not covering old ground.
If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans
"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without your accordion."--Jed Babbin

#2 fishel

fishel

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 03:20 PM

I was informed that I'm now the proud father of a bug.

I'm not sure what my wife will think but my kids already want to keep it as a pet.  smile.gif
If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans
"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without your accordion."--Jed Babbin