System architect doesn't read settings by IQwic?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Poelmans

Poelmans
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 05:48 AM

Hello People

Since a while our rental firm users Crown Itech amps. Settings for our VRX where sent to us by the distributor and uploaded to the amps by IQWic. So far so good.

Know we want to play around with system architect (especially for the custom panels feature), but I notices that system architect does not show the presets uploaded by IQ wic? Actually when you double click on an amp it seems that everything i just factory default?? And when I press the mute button of an amp input in system architect, the beat just keeps on pumping  blink.gif .

Soo... What am I doing wrong? Must I choose some command to get system architect go and download the settings in the amps? And why doesn't the amp react on changes made in system architect?

Greetz

#2 fishel

fishel

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 03:22 PM

This happened to me as well when I first switched over to SA.

On the jobs I had ongoing I simply wrote the settings down (there weren't that many) and reloaded everything with SA.

Keep IQwik around because if you ever get an old amp that needs massive firmware upgrades, they can only be done with IQwik.
If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans
"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without your accordion."--Jed Babbin