• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Pesound

Pesound
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 05:02 AM

Hello,

Last weekend we did start making use of Hq_net 1.4.
Before all this. The program is great ! and a serious tool, now we realy are the boss in the venue.  
We did start making designs from Hq_net version 1.1, since version 1.3 we use the program in a live situation

3 questions;

The meter response is good but around ever 4 to 5 seconds, I do mis reading from the meters, they appear to be frozen.
This only happens as soon as more than 8 amps start presenting there levels whitin one custom_control panel.
My tables PC is stil under 100% cpu ussage.
any Id what this could be ?

When starting Hq_net a pop-up did appear several times in relation to upgrade several devices.
But when I do compair the versions active on the network in relation to what is availble whit in Hq_net (via the firmeware update menu) the versions are the same.

The file size of the venue file did decrease, this was welcome but are all my custom_control panels still intact ?
This did happen after I opend my venue file with Hq_net 1.4 and used the Save as (via file menu).

Hope you can help here?

Best regards
Arjan,

#2 DGlass

DGlass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 07:45 AM

QUOTE(Pesound @ May 1 2007, 06:02 AM) View Post
Hello,

Last weekend we did start making use of Hq_net 1.4.
Before all this. The program is great ! and a serious tool, now we realy are the boss in the venue.  
We did start making designs from Hq_net version 1.1, since version 1.3 we use the program in a live situation

3 questions;

The meter response is good but around ever 4 to 5 seconds, I do mis reading from the meters, they appear to be frozen.
This only happens as soon as more than 8 amps start presenting there levels whitin one custom_control panel.
My tables PC is stil under 100% cpu ussage.
any Id what this could be ?

When starting Hq_net a pop-up did appear several times in relation to upgrade several devices.
But when I do compair the versions active on the network in relation to what is availble whit in Hq_net (via the firmeware update menu) the versions are the same.

The file size of the venue file did decrease, this was welcome but are all my custom_control panels still intact ?
This did happen after I opend my venue file with Hq_net 1.4 and used the Save as (via file menu).

Hope you can help here?

Best regards
Arjan,

Some of this I may have to differ you to the Hpro Software Development Group as the software is a Harman Product. There contact info is available on the Hpro site were the System Architect software is downloaded from.

The upgrade firmware panel should oly pop up at the start of the software if it notices that a newer firmware is available in it's files and should show the newer version available for that device in the Firmware update panel.

Hpro has done a lot to decrease file size lately but they would have to be the one to answer your questions on if the older file control panels are all still intact.

I haven't noticed any slow down in metering myself yet.