New in System Architect Version 1.40.0:
- Support for the Crown CDi 4000 installed sound amplifier
- Convert Default Panel to Custom Panel - speed up the process of custom panel creation by starting with the factory-supplied panels and converting them quickly into a panel which can be further tailored to your needs.
- Graphical Grouping of Controls - group controls in the integrated Custom Control Panel designer for the purposes of moving and editing them as a single entity.
- Advanced Search - sift swiftly through the vast numbers of parameters available to assist with their assignment to controls on a Custom Control Panel.
- New custom controls - Dynamics Graph, Rotary Encoder, Advanced Meter.
- Event Log button - be proactively alerted to customizable levels of events on the HiQnet network and launch the System Architect Event Log directly from the new button located immediately on the interface.
- Increased device count for multiple simultaneous firmware update.
- Fixed: undefined event handler error when opening error report settings dialog.
- Added support for latest firmware of PIP Modules and MultiChannel Amplifiers