2 replies to this topic

#1 Blackdevil77

Blackdevil77

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 06:35 PM

When i hook up my xti 4000 to a usb port and open system architect, nothing comes up. My xti 4000 doesnt come up in the view venue. When i look at the front of the amp it looks like nothing happend. i have the updates its manufactured september 28 2006. When i plug it it the computer know a usb device is connected. However, nothing at all happens with the system architect

#2 dduncan4@san.rr.com

dduncan4@san.rr.com

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 01:23 PM

QUOTE(Blackdevil77 @ Mar 11 2007, 06:35 PM)
When i hook up my xti 4000 to a usb port and open system architect, nothing comes up. My xti 4000 doesnt come up in the view venue. When i look at the front of the amp it looks like nothing happend. i have the updates its manufactured september 28 2006. When i plug it it the computer know a usb device is connected. However, nothing at all happens with the system architect
View Post

Under tools/options/manage network connections do you see a USB Device listed?

If not you have not set up the usb port. You need to add a connection and select the VID device from the list.

#3 Blackdevil77

Blackdevil77

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 02:25 PM

Yeah the usb port was set up. It still didnt work. I un-installed and re-installed the architect which worked. i dont know what was wrong but re-installing it seemed to fix the problem. probably a glitch