I-Tech SDK, API, or Library?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Cameron

Cameron
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 07:22 PM

Hi! I am a programmer and am working on a project where we would like to do some remote control of our I-Tech amps.

Is there a SDK with documentation for the I-Tech amps? I own a 4000 and I need an external application to dynamically make control changes to the DSP in the amp. I know it can be done, but I am not sure how or what is out there.

Can you please point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Cameron

#2 DGlass

DGlass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 07:43 PM

We only offer documentation on two ways of third party control and monitoring and that is with UDP and SNMP.

UDP can be cumbersome in trying to set up a device and this is why we recommend that the initial device setup be done using our TCP/IQ Utility and IQWic Software. Then SNMP could be used to trap states for monitoring or the UDP protocol could be used for third party monitoring and state changes.

The UDP and SNMP documentation can be obtained by emailing me directly here at Crown.

This documentation is provided as a service for those who wish to develop third party control and monitoring but is not supported by Crown beyond its being provided.

#3 Cameron

Cameron
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 03:32 PM

Thanks for the response!

QUOTE(DGlass @ Mar 7 2007, 05:43 PM)
We only offer documentation on two ways of third party control and monitoring and that is with UDP and SNMP.

UDP can be cumbersome in trying to set up a device and this is why we recommend that the initial device setup be done using our TCP/IQ Utility and IQWic Software. Then SNMP could be used to trap states for monitoring or the UDP protocol could be used for third party monitoring and state changes.

The UDP and SNMP documentation can be obtained by emailing me directly here at Crown.

This documentation is provided as a service for those who wish to develop third party control and monitoring but is not supported by Crown beyond its being provided.
View Post