Wierd problem with system architech/IT6000

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jimirosa

jimirosa
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 December 2006 - 06:14 PM

Since the very beginning, where I startet using Crown I-Tech amps, i have had a wierd problem with my system architect. When attemting to make a lowpass/hi pass on 48 db/oct the program does not respond (simply displays the filters as bypassed). If I attemt to set the hi/lo pass to 36 db/oct, everything works perfect.

What kan cause this problem?

I updatet to the latest software on both amps (both updates) and system architect i August 2006

#2 halllc87

halllc87
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 December 2006 - 01:40 AM

If your update was from a firmware older then 2.0 then that is the source of your problem. The only way to fix that, I have been told after having the same problem in the past, is to completely reconfigure all of your settings manually. So write down all of your settings

QUOTE(jimirosa @ Dec 25 2006, 06:14 PM)
Since the very beginning, where I startet using Crown I-Tech amps, i have had a wierd problem with my system architect. When attemting to make a lowpass/hi pass on 48 db/oct the program does not respond (simply displays the filters as bypassed). If I attemt to set the hi/lo pass to 36 db/oct, everything works perfect.

What kan cause this problem?

I updatet to the latest software on both amps (both updates) and system architect i August 2006
View Post