• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 pensfan

pensfan
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 04:41 PM

QUOTE(danber @ Dec 31 2006, 05:01 PM) View Post
I am having the same problem.  The new release of SA seems to have been released with the S-Record file type instead of the hex file type.  I also have an XTI2000 that is cutting off when the signal light is on.  I have to shut the amp off and back on or change  presets to get rid of the problem.  The same channel has an issue with the volume knob.  When it is turned all the way down, I still have sound coming out of the speakers.  Not very much but some, about the same as if my other amps are set on two clicks from the off position.  I have emailed hiqnet@crownaudio.com but have not received a response.  If anyone has any knowledge about the S-Record problem or the cutting off problem please let me know.

Could you please e-mail me this information and software, I am having the same problems.  Thank you.  I have PM'd you my e-mail address.

#17 870producer_1

870producer_1
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 06:19 PM

QUOTE(DGlass @ Jan 2 2007, 12:25 PM) View Post
Our apologies it appears that when the Harman Spftware Development Group posted the latest SA download they omitted certain files. This was found out last week during the Holiday shutdown and is supposed to be corrected shortly. Untill that time if you will PM me with your email addresses I will email you the necessary file to update your XTi amps.

I too have this problem, can you please send me the files also? This will be greatly appreciated smile.gif

#18 Tom Lureman

Tom Lureman

Network Newbie

• Admin
  • 111 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 08:40 AM

It might be best to email me directly with your exact situation.  This forum thread is extremely old and software/firmware have all changed since then.
thomas.lureman@harman.com