UT1010 weird prob...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 coykiam

coykiam
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 01:33 PM

Hey guys I have a 5-6 yr old UT1010 (also known as CE1000) its in excellent condition almost 90% of the time when giggin the volume is around 9 to 12 o'clock. I  was using it for my mobile dj gigs, but have upgraded recently gone to powered speakers. My problem is sometimes I have no sounds coming out of my JBL TR225. But if I wiggle the wires behind the amp the sounds would come out. Is it a loose connection ? Or is the connector in the amp broken?

#2 Stephane

Stephane

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 03:58 PM

QUOTE(coykiam @ Dec 17 2006, 01:33 PM)
Hey guys I have a 5-6 yr old UT1010 (also known as CE1000) its in excellent condition almost 90% of the time when giggin the volume is around 9 to 12 o'clock. I  was using it for my mobile dj gigs, but have upgraded recently gone to powered speakers. My problem is sometimes I have no sounds coming out of my JBL TR225. But if I wiggle the wires behind the amp the sounds would come out. Is it a loose connection ? Or is the connector in the amp broken?
View Post

Just try to reverse them to see if your problem switch channel as well, or try an other set of wires.