• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 jfarrell@middlehouse.com

jfarrell@middlehouse.com
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 05:33 PM

Wondering if this has happened to anyone else:    

I just began updating my ITech racks to version 2.05.10 using System Architect 1.20.  I have three IT 6000's and one IT 8000 per rack.  When I hit 'begin update' in SA, all went as it usually does: amps got updated and rebooted.  However, CH 1 on ALL 4 of the amplifiers that got updated no longer displays the green 'ready' light or passes audio.  CH 2 is fine.  

I thought that mabye the amps had defaulted to Input Y or Bridge mode or some odd solution like that since the Presets get erased during the update, but that dosen't seem to be the case or make any sense since you need CH 1 in both of those scenarios.  The amps and SA are fully functional besides no output/light on CH 1.  

The only thing that was changed was the firmware....nothing is different in the rack setup or operation.  Needless to say I'm a bit hesitant to update the other racks.  Any takers?

#2 DGlass

DGlass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 06:22 PM

In System Achitect open the control panel for one of the amps and go to the "Amp" output panel for Channel 2. In the upper left corner of the "Amp Settings" window there is a button labeled "Amplifier Output Enabled" make sure the button is engaged (green). If for some reason this was set to off by a glitch or something than the front panel Enable light, for that channel, would be out and there would be no audio or output metering either for that channel.

#3 jfarrell@middlehouse.com

jfarrell@middlehouse.com
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 01:26 PM

That did it....thanks very much.