Itech 4000 problems

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 baszslap

baszslap
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 August 2006 - 06:39 AM

Hi I'm Stefan from Romania and I have a BIG problem with my gear (please  excuse me...my english is not extraordinary)
I just  bought a ITech 4000 and a couple of JBL SRX715+SRX718s and i don't know how to set them up. The amp delivers something like 200-300w when is at 95% . I linked the Itech to my laptop (after a couple of hours of pure pain  laugh.gif ) but i don't know what to change in order to make my Itech to  work in    its normal parameters.
best regards

P.S.
( the person that bought  this gear for me told me that  the Itech 4000 that tested in the shop had the same problem and the guy at the store made it work after talking with someone  from CROWN )

#2 DGlass

DGlass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 02:32 PM

QUOTE(baszslap @ Aug 2 2006, 06:39 AM)
Hi I'm Stefan from Romania and I have a BIG problem with my gear (please  excuse me...my english is not extraordinary)
I just  bought a ITech 4000 and a couple of JBL SRX715+SRX718s and i don't know how to set them up. The amp delivers something like 200-300w when is at 95% . I linked the Itech to my laptop (after a couple of hours of pure pain  laugh.gif ) but i don't know what to change in order to make my Itech to  work in    its normal parameters.
best regards

P.S.
( the person that bought  this gear for me told me that  the Itech 4000 that tested in the shop had the same problem and the guy at the store made it work after talking with someone  from CROWN )
View Post

Try recalling a preset that is not being used this will wipe any bad settings that may be setup in the amp. This can be done from the front panel or by the software.
If that doesn't work I will send you the amp reset procedure that will wipe all the settings except the IP and MAC addresses.

#3 baszslap

baszslap
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 August 2006 - 04:25 AM

well my amp has no presets at all ... and  i don't know how to "recall a preset that is not being used" cand u please teach me ...
thank you
Stefan DAN

#4 DGlass

DGlass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 08:17 AM

QUOTE(baszslap @ Aug 6 2006, 04:25 AM)
well my amp has no presets at all ... and  i don't know how to "recall a preset that is not being used" cand u please teach me ...
thank you
Stefan DAN
View Post

*Depress the "Menu" button once. It will display the contrast window.
*Depress the "Next" button three time to get to the "Presets" window.
*Rotate either of the front panel Encoders (Level Controls) until you get to a preset number of your choosing.
*Depress either one of the Encoder knobs (Level Controls) to select the Preset.
*A confirmation window will pop up requesting you to confirm loading the Preset by depressing and holding the Encoder knob (Level Control).
*Depress and hold the Encoder (Level Control) until you see a pop up window that says "Preset x Loaded" (were "x" is the number of the Preset being loaded.
*Preset is recalled.

This is also described in the owners manual under the "Advanced Operation" Section 4.2.2 "Presets:"