3 replies to this topic

#1 c00lwize

c00lwize
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 05:52 PM

Hello,
I have a CE2000a Amp.
One of my former Disc jockeys thought it was a good idea to take apart and clean my amp and try and clean it. (NOT HAPPY)
I have been searching the net for photos on what wire goes where? I am unable to find anything. Can someone please help me out on this one.
I am looking for where to hook the wires from the transformer, and where the Red, Green,blue & wight wires on the Main PCB go, Sorry I Really need help

Thanks
Brian
DJ Coolwize
CEO/Entertainer
The Pros Entertainment
Time To Shine Mobile entertainment

#2 dakos

dakos

Admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 758 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 05:58 PM

QUOTE(c00lwize @ Apr 1 2012, 05:52 PM) View Post
Hello,
I have a CE2000a Amp.
One of my former Disc jockeys thought it was a good idea to take apart and clean my amp and try and clean it. (NOT HAPPY)
I have been searching the net for photos on what wire goes where? I am unable to find anything. Can someone please help me out on this one.
I am looking for where to hook the wires from the transformer, and where the Red, Green,blue & wight wires on the Main PCB go, Sorry I Really need help

Thanks
Brian
DJ Coolwize
CEO/Entertainer
The Pros Entertainment

Does this help?
http://www.pa-forum.ro/viewtopic.php?t=1535

#3 c00lwize

c00lwize
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:50 PM

QUOTE(dakos @ Apr 1 2012, 05:58 PM) View Post
QUOTE(c00lwize @ Apr 1 2012, 05:52 PM) View Post
Hello,
I have a CE2000a Amp.

Thanks
Brian
DJ Coolwize
CEO/Entertainer
The Pros Entertainment

Does this help?
http://www.pa-forum.ro/viewtopic.php?t=1535

Thank you, How ever I already came across those images and they where of no help, I cant see where the wire plug into, Thank you for your help.

-B

#4 dakos

dakos

Admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 758 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 01:25 AM

Wouldn't using the schematics be easier? Plenty of sources for those...