"No OIF file" error

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 gonzo

gonzo
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 November 2005 - 02:55 PM

A while back, I purchased an I-Tech 6000 and then a few months later purchased an I-Tech 4000.  I installed the IQwicf software from the CD that came with the I-Tech 6000.  When I do a Discovery, I can see the I-Tech 6000 OK, but for the I-Tech 4000, I get an "No OIF file" error.

Last week I called your support line and mentioned this problem and was told that this was probably an incompatibility with the different software versions.

I have two CDs, one with IQwic version 7.12 and one with version 7.2.0.  On this forum I have seen a reference to version 7.2.1 so I am assuming that I do not have the latest version.

What is the latest IQwic version that will work with both of my I-Techs?

I assume that it is available for download from your web site. If not, how can I get an update?

Thanks,

-Andres

#2 DGlass

DGlass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 07 November 2005 - 03:40 PM

IQwic 8.0 is the current release of the IQwic software and is available from the Downloads section of the forum under the Topic "Current IQwic Software". ( http://www.crownaudio.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=285 )
also check that the I-Tech’s Display and DSP Firmware versions are v.1.301. If they are not then in the Downloads section of this Forum is a section for Current I-Tech Firmware downloads. Be sure to follow all the instructions.

#3 gonzo

gonzo
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 November 2005 - 03:45 PM

QUOTE(DGlass @ Nov 7 2005, 04:40 PM)
IQwic 8.0 is the current release of the IQwic software and is available from the Downloads section of the forum under the Topic "Current IQwic Software". ( http://www.crownaudio.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=285 )
also check that the I-Tech’s Display and DSP Firmware versions are v.1.301. If they are not then in the Downloads section of this Forum is a section for Current I-Tech Firmware downloads. Be sure to follow all the instructions.
View Post

Thank you for the quick response--I found it all.

-Andres