• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Mr Ed

Mr Ed
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 October 2005 - 11:56 AM

Hello Everyone,
I am looking to get some info on the following units.PL 2 and SL 2...I dont have the manuals anymore and i have them up for sale.So i was looking to get some info on these units to help in the sale.Any info would great.Thanks
Regards,
Ed

#2 crownsound

crownsound

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 26 October 2005 - 12:22 PM

QUOTE(Mr Ed @ Oct 26 2005, 11:56 AM)
Hello Everyone,
I am looking to get some info on the following units.PL 2 and SL 2...I dont have the manuals anymore and i have them up for sale.So i was looking to get some info on these units to help in the sale.Any info would great.Thanks
Regards,
Ed
View Post
Is that the Power line 2 amplifier? I am interested in purchasing both units you have! Get back to me, please.

#3 DGlass

DGlass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 26 October 2005 - 03:10 PM

We have the SL-2 Owners Manual and Service Manual available for download from our Discontinued Products web page at: http://www.crownaudio.com/gen_htm/legacy/legaclin.htm

Currently we do not have the PL-2 manual scanned in or available from our Parts Department.

#4 Mr Ed

Mr Ed
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 October 2005 - 04:44 PM

QUOTE(DGlass @ Oct 26 2005, 03:10 PM)
We have the SL-2 Owners Manual and Service Manual available for download from our Discontinued Products web page at: http://www.crownaudio.com/gen_htm/legacy/legaclin.htm

Currently we do not have the PL-2 manual scanned in or available from our Parts Department.
View Post

#5 Mr Ed

Mr Ed
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 October 2005 - 04:46 PM

Thanks for the reply.Do you have any reviews on this gear? Or maybe a link.I am having a really hard time finding any write ups,on this gear.Thanks.
I would also welcome any input from other forum members.Thanks again.

#6 crownsound

crownsound

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 27 October 2005 - 01:52 PM

QUOTE(Mr Ed @ Oct 26 2005, 04:46 PM)
Thanks for the reply.Do you have any reviews on this gear? Or maybe a link.I am having a really hard time finding any write ups,on this gear.Thanks.
I would also welcome any input from other forum members.Thanks again.
View Post
Mostly the Straight Line and Power Line series wer aimed at the consumer market!

They sound quite good actually, even today the SL-2 preamp is clean, true, and really good sounding. It even stands tall in todays market against newer more ( supposedly ) high end consumer products!