i-tech firmware failed to update

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 outtime

outtime
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 September 2005 - 08:39 AM

I send the firmware update 1.3 via send code and all ok.
When i reboot the amplifier the screen show:
Loader 0.3
image corrupt
awaiting tftp

And the dsp dont start.
How i can repair this problem? i want send via tftp but the lan port dont respond.
Thx

#2 DGlass

DGlass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 11:13 AM

There are two firmware installs when doing an upgrade. One is the "display firmware and the other is the "DSP" firmware. It sounds like when you were trying to install the "Display" firmware that there was a glitch. I will send you the instructions to put the display into a forced Loader mode via Email.

#3 outtime

outtime
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 12:28 AM

I put the amplifier in manual upgrade, but the lan port dont work, the link activity and 100mb link led status is on, but the pc dont detect the network.
The cable is ok, because i have 10 i-tech 4000 amplifiers and the cable works ok with then, but this amplifier dont link to the network.
There are any form to reinstall the firmware?

#4 DGlass

DGlass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 08:32 AM

QUOTE(outtime @ Sep 13 2005, 12:28 AM)
I put the amplifier in manual upgrade, but the lan port dont work, the link activity and 100mb link led status is on, but the pc dont detect the network.
The cable is ok, because i have 10 i-tech 4000 amplifiers and the cable works ok with then, but this amplifier dont link to the network.
There are any form to reinstall the firmware?
View Post

It sounds like something happened during the firmware update that caused the amplifier's DSP card to lock up. If you are not able to talk to the amplifier via the network port than you will not be able to upgrade it. The amplifier will need to go in for service to your Crown Distributor there in Spain.