i-Tech configuration

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jaguar_om2003

jaguar_om2003
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 03:09 PM

[B] zup everyone out there!! happy.gif (first post)

ok, so i know i'm not the only one using i-T's with the SRX700s. The thing is, i wanna configure one i-T6000 to run a pair of 728s, and one i-T4000 to run a pair of 725s from iQwic; it's my firs time working with both(iTech's and iQuic). So what i'm asking from you is for configurations that you guys have tried that result in power that just makes you go  ohmy.gif .

Does anyone else think it's about time that JBL puts out some presets, like in the Vertec's case?

All suggestion are more than welcomed. Thanx cool.gif

#2 CustomKid

CustomKid
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 November 2005 - 04:30 AM

QUOTE(jaguar_om2003 @ Nov 11 2005, 10:09 AM)
[B] zup everyone out there!! happy.gif (first post)

ok, so i know i'm not the only one using i-T's with the SRX700s. The thing is, i wanna configure one i-T6000 to run a pair of 728s, and one i-T4000 to run a pair of 725s from iQwic; it's my firs time working with both(iTech's and iQuic). So what i'm asking from you is for configurations that you guys have tried that result in power that just makes you go  ohmy.gif .

Does anyone else think it's about time that JBL puts out some presets, like in the Vertec's case?

All suggestion are more than welcomed. Thanx cool.gif
View Post

For iTech settings, i've been using the provided setting for a driverack 260 and "adapt" them to match iTech "lingo." Basically, find the driverack 260 setting that matches closest to your setup, program the low into the IT6000 and the high into the IT4000. Take a listen, and then balance the tops and subs accordingly. as for limiting and everything else, i've just been making it so the amp clips as little as possible, hence never, and i'm not over compressing or overdriving anything in the system. Hopefully this helps a little. biggrin.gif

#3 jaguar_om2003

jaguar_om2003
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 November 2005 - 02:48 AM

I thought some dbx driveracks had some presets for the SRX's, but wasn't sure. Thanks for the heads up. One thing though, i don't own one and i'm not planning to either 'cauze i think(and was told) you can do much with iQwic without having to spend more on a driverack.

Anyone else that has programmed their i-Tech's to use with the 725's and 728's, your input is much appreciated. smile.gif

#4 CustomKid

CustomKid
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 November 2005 - 03:22 AM

QUOTE(jaguar_om2003 @ Nov 12 2005, 09:48 PM)
I thought some dbx driveracks had some presets for the SRX's, but wasn't sure. Thanks for the heads up. One thing though, i don't own one and i'm not planning to either 'cauze i think(and was told) you can do much with iQwic without having to spend more on a driverack.

Anyone else that has programmed their i-Tech's to use with the 725's and 728's, your input is much appreciated. smile.gif
View Post

Actually I was suggesting using the settings from the tunings PDF.
SRX 700 Tunings for DR260

#5 jaguar_om2003

jaguar_om2003
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 November 2005 - 12:26 AM

sweet, thanks man. i guess this are the settings everyone is going by since there have been no other posts. cool, til next time wink.gif