CM 311A Help!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 JonesyBoy03

JonesyBoy03
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 02:50 PM

Hello.  I recently purchased a CM311A/E Microphone through ebay.  I know the subject says CM311A.. but I realized it is a A/E.  Dont know if that makes a difference.  This probably was my first mistake.  Apparently I did not read the auction clearly enough.  I only received the microphone itself.  No beltpack.. nothing.  I currently have a wireless system with 2 handheld mics.  It can be seen here.  It is a the very top.  There is no beltpack or anything for this.  

I'm pretty lost now when it comes to the CM311A/E.  I dont know if it can be used with my current system in any way.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!  Thank you very much!

Aaron

#2 JonesyBoy03

JonesyBoy03
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 05:29 PM

I'm going out on a limb here.. but I found This on ebay.. It's a beltpack & Receiver..?  Any ideas if it would work with the microphone?

Please.. any help is GREATLY appreciated.

Aaron

#3 Bradford Benn

Bradford Benn

Power User

• Admin
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 02 September 2005 - 11:31 AM

Aaron

It looks like the receiver will accept the microphone. However without knowing the output bias voltage of the Shure product, we can not guarantee it. I have asked a few questions and am awaiting a response. You may also want to check the Shure website.
-=Brad

Bradford Benn
Business Development Manager - Crown International
http://www.crownaudio.com/

#4 brubart

brubart

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 15 September 2005 - 03:36 PM

QUOTE(JonesyBoy03 @ Aug 31 2005, 02:50 PM)
(snip)
I'm pretty lost now when it comes to the CM311A/E.? I dont know if it can be used with my current system in any way.? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Aaron
View Post

Hi Aaron,

Go to http://www.crownaudio.com/kb/entry/145/. That Crown Knowledge Base article tells how to make a CM-311AE hard-wired.

Good luck!
Bruce Bartlett
Crown Microphone Enginering