2 replies to this topic

#1 dduncan4@san.rr.com

dduncan4@san.rr.com

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 06:31 PM

Where in the IQwic software can I find the current setting of the maximum analog input gain? The amps are currently set to 15dbu as shown on the display in the advanced settings menu. Can't seem to find it in IQwic software.

#2 Bradford Benn

Bradford Benn

Power User

• Admin
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 10:29 AM

QUOTE(dduncan4@san.rr.com @ Oct 13 2005, 06:31 PM)
Where in the IQwic software can I find the current setting of the maximum analog input gain? The amps are currently set to 15dbu as shown on the display in the advanced settings menu. Can't seem to find it in IQwic software.
View Post

At the moment I can not seem to find it either. I will need to go in search of. blink.gif
-=Brad

Bradford Benn
Business Development Manager - Crown International
http://www.crownaudio.com/

#3 Bradford Benn

Bradford Benn

Power User

• Admin
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 03:38 PM

QUOTE(Brad Benn @ Oct 14 2005, 10:29 AM)
QUOTE(dduncan4@san.rr.com @ Oct 13 2005, 06:31 PM)
View Post

At the moment I can not seem to find it either. I will need to go in search of. blink.gif
View Post

Okay, so it took someone to remind me about this issue. I have found the answer though finally. It involves the development of a custom control page. This can be done in either IQwic 8.1 or System Architect. One needs to create a custom control panel and then attach a text box that is linked to the analog input level.

Attached is a document that shows how to do this in System Architect and IQwic. It is in Adobe Acrobat Format.

Attached Files

-=Brad

Bradford Benn
Business Development Manager - Crown International
http://www.crownaudio.com/