Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jeenie67

Balancing Component Connections

3 posts in this topic

Just wired up my new ART Clean Box. Made all my own cables from medical clear plastic tubings, Cat 5 Computer wire, XRL's, and RCA plugs. Followed the directions in the Crown Amplifiers in Depth papers for balanced, floating source with battery power. Unbelievable! This little $50 box opened up the system, and quietly! Took the whole of an hour. Can't believe the VOLUME now attainable and CLEAN! Four interconnects (from the turntable to the pre-amp, to the Cleanbox to the Crown) complete and the box cost $85. For everyone I've been reading here, struggling with connection problems ...take note. Happy Holiday, Eugene @ jeenie67

Just wired up my new ART Clean Box. Made all my own cables from medical clear plastic tubings, Cat 5 Computer wire, XRL's, and RCA plugs. Followed the directions in the Crown Amplifiers in Depth papers for balanced, floating source with battery power. Unbelievable!  This little $50 box opened up the system, and quietly! Took the whole of an hour. Can't believe the VOLUME now attainable and CLEAN! Four interconnects (from the turntable to the pre-amp, to the Cleanbox to the Crown) complete and the box cost $85. For everyone I've been reading here, struggling with connection problems ...take note. Happy Holiday, Eugene @ jeenie67

3101[/snapback]

Hi Eugene,

Which Clean Box did you use?

This one: Clean Box

OR

This one: Clean Box ll

Thanks,

Bud

Just wired up my new ART Clean Box. Made all my own cables from medical clear plastic tubings, Cat 5 Computer wire, XRL's, and RCA plugs. Followed the directions in the Crown Amplifiers in Depth papers for balanced, floating source with battery power. Unbelievable!  This little $50 box opened up the system, and quietly! Took the whole of an hour. Can't believe the VOLUME now attainable and CLEAN! Four interconnects (from the turntable to the pre-amp, to the Cleanbox to the Crown) complete and the box cost $85. For everyone I've been reading here, struggling with connection problems ...take note. Happy Holiday, Eugene @ jeenie67

3101[/snapback]

Hi Eugene,

Which Clean Box did you use?

This one: Clean Box

OR

This one: Clean Box ll

Thanks,

Bud

3102[/snapback]

Holla, purchased partsexpress # 245-868. It comes with a 12v power supply. The packaging makes no mention of "II". jeenie67