gonzo

"No OIF file" error

3 posts in this topic

A while back, I purchased an I-Tech 6000 and then a few months later purchased an I-Tech 4000. I installed the IQwicf software from the CD that came with the I-Tech 6000. When I do a Discovery, I can see the I-Tech 6000 OK, but for the I-Tech 4000, I get an "No OIF file" error.

Last week I called your support line and mentioned this problem and was told that this was probably an incompatibility with the different software versions.

I have two CDs, one with IQwic version 7.12 and one with version 7.2.0. On this forum I have seen a reference to version 7.2.1 so I am assuming that I do not have the latest version.

What is the latest IQwic version that will work with both of my I-Techs?

I assume that it is available for download from your web site. If not, how can I get an update?

Thanks,

-Andres

IQwic 8.0 is the current release of the IQwic software and is available from the Downloads section of the forum under the Topic "Current IQwic Software". ( http://www.crownaudio.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=285 )

also check that the I-Tech’s Display and DSP Firmware versions are v.1.301. If they are not then in the Downloads section of this Forum is a section for Current I-Tech Firmware downloads. Be sure to follow all the instructions.

IQwic 8.0 is the current release of the IQwic software and is available from the Downloads section of the forum under the Topic "Current IQwic Software". ( http://www.crownaudio.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=285 )

also check that the I-Tech’s Display and DSP Firmware versions are v.1.301. If they are not then in the Downloads section of this Forum is a section for Current I-Tech Firmware downloads. Be sure to follow all the instructions.

2128[/snapback]

Thank you for the quick response--I found it all.

-Andres