Mr Ed

Review Neede

6 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone,

I am looking to get some info on the following units.PL 2 and SL 2...I dont have the manuals anymore and i have them up for sale.So i was looking to get some info on these units to help in the sale.Any info would great.Thanks

Regards,

Ed

Hello Everyone,

I am looking to get some info on the following units.PL 2 and SL 2...I dont have the manuals anymore and i have them up for sale.So i was looking to get some info on these units to help in the sale.Any info would great.Thanks

Regards,

Ed

2070[/snapback]
Is that the Power line 2 amplifier? I am interested in purchasing both units you have! Get back to me, please.

Thanks for the reply.Do you have any reviews on this gear? Or maybe a link.I am having a really hard time finding any write ups,on this gear.Thanks.

I would also welcome any input from other forum members.Thanks again.

Thanks for the reply.Do you have any reviews on this gear? Or maybe a link.I am having a really hard time finding any write ups,on this gear.Thanks.

I would also welcome any input from other forum members.Thanks again.

2076[/snapback]
Mostly the Straight Line and Power Line series wer aimed at the consumer market!

They sound quite good actually, even today the SL-2 preamp is clean, true, and really good sounding. It even stands tall in todays market against newer more ( supposedly ) high end consumer products!