3 posts in this topic

Greeting all!

I have been looking for a PSL-2 or SL-2 for what seems like forever now and if anyone has one that they would part with, I would be in your debt.

I have had at least 3 in my life time and for one reason or another through a trade of some other pice of gear or a move from NY to Miami (you know how things get "lost" in a move :huh:) .

Please help if you can, Thanks :)

Hi Steve

Sorry I can't help you as I have only just aquired mine from work when we closed down the factory!

However I have been looking for relevant documentation but so far have not found much. Apart from the Quick Ref. on this site there does not seem to be much around. I have figured out the controls (not exactly rocket science) and got it fired up with the D-150A SII that came with it.

It sounds great as you no doubt know but some of the switches are noisy particularly the rumble filter and need a clean which is why I am looking for a service manual so I don't break it!

Any help would be appreciated.

That last place I heard of having any was Canal Hifi in New York City. That was several years ago though but you never know.............. :)