dustee

Crown XLS 202 channel problem

5 posts in this topic

I have a Crown XLS 202 that one channel has gone completely dead on.The fault light is fine.Any ideas where to start looking for the problem?The amp is only used for a couple of monitors so has seen light use.

I have a Crown XLS 202 that one channel has gone completely dead on.The fault light is fine.Any ideas where to start looking for the problem?The amp is only used for a couple of monitors so has seen light use.

1915[/snapback]

It should still be under warranty, so the first thing I would do is recommend getting a local service center to look at it or contact Crown for a repair.

1915[/snapback]

It should still be under warranty, so the first thing I would do is recommend getting a local service center to look at it or contact Crown for a repair.

1917[/snapback]

1915[/snapback]

1917[/snapback]

Thanks for your reply Brad.I'm not sure if it's under warranty or not but I would just as soon have a look at it myself.I

ve built a few amps from scratch and have test equipment.Was just looking for a little advice on a good place to start as I'm a bit rusty on solid state stuff.

1915[/snapback]

1917[/snapback]

Thanks for your reply Brad.I'm not sure if it's under warranty or not but I would just as soon have a look at it myself.I

ve built a few amps from scratch and have test equipment.Was just looking for a little advice on a good place to start as I'm a bit rusty on solid state stuff.

1925[/snapback]

If you will contact me directly at dglass@crownintl.com I will send you the schematic.

As the XLs amps have not been out for three years yet factory service would still be covered under warranty