troppo

Crown it4000 i tech connect to computor?

3 posts in this topic

G'day from Downunder. Having problems with the lcd (it's blank!) screen on a new crown 4000 amp and am trying to connect the amp to my computor to see if the problem is just with the screen or something more sinister. I have downloaded the IQwic software -- plugged the amp into the computor--but it does not 'find' the amp. Can somebody help me please?

G'day from Downunder. Having problems with the lcd (it's blank!) screen on a new crown 4000 amp and am trying to connect the amp to my computorĀ  to see if the problem is just with the screen or something more sinister. I have downloaded the IQwic software -- plugged the amp into the computor--butĀ  it does not 'find' the amp. Can somebody help me please?

1910[/snapback]

I didn't know that the CE amps could be plugged into a pc, That is Awesome!

BUt not the problem your having that's sooo not cool :(

DjFox,

The CE4000 does not have monitor and control capabilities with any of the IQ software. He is referring to the I-Tech 4000 amplifier. :blink:

troppo,

Are you using the latest software IQwic8.0?

If so have you followed the installation instructions in the advanced section of the manual for "TCP/IQnetworking" or TCP/IQ Quick Start guide at: http://www.crownaudio.com/iq_htm/tcpiq1.htm to set up your IP address for the computer and the amp?

The computer will need a fixed IP address and the amps will need to be addressed first before the IQwic software can see them.