JonesyBoy03

CM 311A Help!

4 posts in this topic

Hello. I recently purchased a CM311A/E Microphone through ebay. I know the subject says CM311A.. but I realized it is a A/E. Dont know if that makes a difference. This probably was my first mistake. Apparently I did not read the auction clearly enough. I only received the microphone itself. No beltpack.. nothing. I currently have a wireless system with 2 handheld mics. It can be seen here. It is a the very top. There is no beltpack or anything for this.

I'm pretty lost now when it comes to the CM311A/E. I dont know if it can be used with my current system in any way. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you very much!

Aaron

I'm going out on a limb here.. but I found This on ebay.. It's a beltpack & Receiver..? Any ideas if it would work with the microphone?

Please.. any help is GREATLY appreciated.

Aaron

Aaron

It looks like the receiver will accept the microphone. However without knowing the output bias voltage of the Shure product, we can not guarantee it. I have asked a few questions and am awaiting a response. You may also want to check the Shure website.

(snip)

I'm pretty lost now when it comes to the CM311A/E.? I dont know if it can be used with my current system in any way.? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Aaron

1759[/snapback]

Hi Aaron,

Go to http://www.crownaudio.com/kb/entry/145/. That Crown Knowledge Base article tells how to make a CM-311AE hard-wired.

Good luck!

Bruce Bartlett

Crown Microphone Enginering