Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CarolinaCrown

D150A II problems

7 posts in this topic

Hey folks, I'm new to this forum and I'm having a little problem with a D150A II. Both 15003's are blown plus several resistors and a power transistor. I have all the schematics plus the service manual. My main problem is cross referencing the transistors. Mainly its Q107 , p# C 4061-5, its a D40V2 tranny. I've already replaced several caps, diodes, and the zener diodes. I know I can order parts through Crown but I'd rather get parts on my own. All help is greatly appreciated,Greg

Come on folks. No one has a possible cross reference tranny list? I've search the net with limited luck. I'm guessing no knows about these dinosaurs but it was worth a shot . Maybe another electronics forum would be better.

Hey CC, The C 4061-5 is still available from Crown. It may also be available under C 5065-5. Good luck!

Try National Semi, NSD-128. I'm not sure if this part is still available. That's the only info I have on this substitute.

It appears that the C4061 is also subbed as C5065-5. This one is subbed from GE, D40P3. I don't have info on this one.

Though, try to get the original Crown p/n! It may still be available.

Thanks joust! I think I'll have to bite the bullet and order 'em from crown. But at least I'll know they're the right part. Right??

Thanks again for your input,Greg