c00lwize

CE-2000a

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have a CE2000a Amp.

One of my former Disc jockeys thought it was a good idea to take apart and clean my amp and try and clean it. (NOT HAPPY)

I have been searching the net for photos on what wire goes where? I am unable to find anything. Can someone please help me out on this one.

I am looking for where to hook the wires from the transformer, and where the Red, Green,blue & wight wires on the Main PCB go, Sorry I Really need help

Thanks

Brian

DJ Coolwize

CEO/Entertainer

The Pros Entertainment

Time To Shine Mobile entertainment

Hello,

I have a CE2000a Amp.

One of my former Disc jockeys thought it was a good idea to take apart and clean my amp and try and clean it. (NOT HAPPY)

I have been searching the net for photos on what wire goes where? I am unable to find anything. Can someone please help me out on this one.

I am looking for where to hook the wires from the transformer, and where the Red, Green,blue & wight wires on the Main PCB go, Sorry I Really need help

Thanks

Brian

DJ Coolwize

CEO/Entertainer

The Pros Entertainment

Does this help?

http://www.pa-forum.ro/viewtopic.php?t=1535

Hello,

I have a CE2000a Amp.

Thanks

Brian

DJ Coolwize

CEO/Entertainer

The Pros Entertainment

Does this help?

http://www.pa-forum.ro/viewtopic.php?t=1535

Thank you, How ever I already came across those images and they where of no help, I cant see where the wire plug into, Thank you for your help.

-B

Wouldn't using the schematics be easier? Plenty of sources for those...