kyoung5

Documents for the OC-150A

10 posts in this topic

I just purchased a used OC-150A to use with my IC/D-150A set up so I could hookup a second pair of speakers in another room. I would like to get ahold of any documentation such as a user's maunal for the OC-150A. I purchased my original crown equipment back on 9/7/76 and have used it ever since and have never considered using anything else.

Currently we do not have the OC-150 manuals scanned in. Give me untill next week to see if I can move it up my scan in list. :)

Currently we do not have the OC-150 manuals scanned in. Give me untill next week to see if I can move it up my scan in list.  :)

1241[/snapback]

Thank you very much.

I also have an OC-150A. I too have owned Crown products both personally and professionally since the early 70s. I used to use my OC-150As to monitor my amplifiers on tour (I had several) but I always had one at home for use to switch between speakers.

I would love a copy of the documentation whenever you should get it scanned in since I lost mine long ago.

Sincerely,

Rusty White

Is there any OC-150 or OC-150A documentation available yet? I've been looking but perhaps I'm looking in the wrong area?

Thanks much!

Is there any OC-150 or OC-150A documentation available yet? I've been looking but perhaps I'm looking in the wrong area?

Thanks much!

1731[/snapback]

I was thinking the same thing but I see by another post that it may not be scanned yet. It does seem that they did find a manual for an OC-150A. I will keep an eye out for it.

Thanks,

Kent

I have got both the OC-150 and OC-150A manuals scanned in and to our website manager. Check back later next week on the Discontinued Line-Level products web page. :)