djstaffy

xti 2000

7 posts in this topic

guys my xti 2000 sometimes 1 channel will not power up after a few reboots it works fine.it is a 2007 amp .is there something i can do.is it a firmware issue or a bigger problem

does anyone know if there is a crown dealership in dublin ireland and is amp still under warranty thank you in advance

guys my xti 2000 sometimes 1 channel will not power up after a few reboots it works fine.it is a 2007 amp .is there something i can do.is it a firmware issue or a bigger problem

does anyone know if there is a crown dealership in dublin ireland and is amp still under warranty thank you in advance

Sounds like that *beep* ribbon cable problem that keeps popping up. It's 2 years out of warranty still it sould be fixed, try Harman UK, I think they have a rep in Ireland.

Also read this article.

Sounds like that *beep* ribbon cable problem that keeps popping up. It's 2 years out of warranty still it sould be fixed, try Harman UK, I think they have a rep in Ireland.

Also read this article.

dakos cheers mate ive emailed harman uk.are theese ribbons easy to get and replace do you know

dakos cheers mate ive emailed harman uk.are theese ribbons easy to get and replace do you know
No, I don't know, I never needed it my self since I'm on 4002 which has that fixed.

No, I don't know, I never needed it my self since I'm on 4002 which has that fixed.

yeh i also have xti 4000 which the firmware update sorted last year.i love theese amps so light and great sound and confidence when working good

yeh i also have xti 4000 which the firmware update sorted last year.i love theese amps so light and great sound and confidence when working good

does anyone know where i could get this ribbon so i couls fix it myself have sent emails everywhere and no reply thank you

Your best and fastest bet is to contact the US tech support directly

1-800-342-6939

It's still free using Skype.

If you prefer to eMail then use the link to Crown Tech Support