Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
piruloy2k

XTI2000 in Bridge or Stereo

4 posts in this topic

Hi Team;

Actually I'm running my two (2) XTI2000 amps with this config:

one xti2000 in Stereo Mode with two (2) 8-omh speakers on each Channel, on pararell (4omh both channels)

one xti2000 in Bridge Mode with two (2) 8-omh subs connected in parallel to channel one (4 omh load)

Surely on my Subs amplifier I think I have the best setup . If not, let me know.

In case of the other amp, is this setup OK, or how I can get the most of this Amp?

Can I run in on Bridge mode and connect all four speakers in parallel to a 2omh load?

Can this improve my sound power?

Thanks;

Carlos Brea

Puerto Rico

Hi Team;

Actually I'm running my two (2) XTI2000 amps with this config:

one xti2000 in Stereo Mode with two (2) 8-omh speakers on each Channel, on pararell (4omh both channels)

one xti2000 in Bridge Mode with two (2) 8-omh subs connected in parallel to channel one (4 omh load)

Surely on my Subs amplifier I think I have the best setup . If not, let me know.

In case of the other amp, is this setup OK, or how I can get the most of this Amp?

Can I run in on Bridge mode and connect all four speakers in parallel to a 2omh load?

Can this improve my sound power?

Thanks;

Carlos Brea

Puerto Rico

Minimum load in bridged mode is 4 ohms

Do not plug in all 4 speakers to make a 2ohm load on bridge mode. Like Stephane said, 4ohms is the minimum in bridge mode. In stereo it can go down to 2ohms per channel.

Do not plug in all 4 speakers to make a 2ohm load on bridge mode. Like Stephane said, 4ohms is the minimum in bridge mode. In stereo it can go down to 2ohms per channel.

Ok thanks for the suggestions!