Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
glock20

Crown XTi 1002 and JBL JRX115

3 posts in this topic

I'm trying to load the custom tunings for my JRX115 speakers to my XTi 1002 amplifier, but Band Manager doesn't support the XTi2 amps and System Architect doesn't support the JRX speakers.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

David

I don't think there are any XTi02 presets available from JBL yet. There are, however, presets for the old XTi for JRX, which end up in the Harman Pro folder of My Documents. You can manually drag an old XTi into your venue screen and load a device file. Then just transcribe the settings into your XTi02. The settings are all visible, unlike in iTech/JBL presets.

I don't think there is much in those device files other than xovers.

I don't think there are any XTi02 presets available from JBL yet. There are, however, presets for the old XTi for JRX, which end up in the Harman Pro folder of My Documents. You can manually drag an old XTi into your venue screen and load a device file. Then just transcribe the settings into your XTi02. The settings are all visible, unlike in iTech/JBL presets.

I don't think there is much in those device files other than xovers.

Thanks, that worked. And you were right, there isn't much in there other than a high pass LR 24 at 51.55 and a single EQ out, Q4 F3.14kHz -1.5dB.

At least I learned a little more about the software. :)