Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jocondor

Adding more filter capacitors

4 posts in this topic

Kewin and the others well...I got the XTI series service manual and took a look to the schematic circuit.... well what about the sound if I add in the XTI1000 electrolitic capacitors C59 and C60 1200 mF 200 VL each and C43 and C44 10000 mF 35 VL each? :huh: does it worth the addition?

Kewin and the others well...I got the XTI series service manual and took a look to the schematic circuit.... well what about the sound if I add in the XTI1000 electrolitic capacitors C59 and C60 1200 mF 200 VL each and C43 and C44 10000 mF 35 VL each? :huh: does it worth the addition?

What is wrong with your amp??? have you find a flaw in Crown design perhaps :D

What is wrong with your amp??? have you find a flaw in Crown design perhaps :D

Perhaps capacitance addition it may incruise the responce on bass and give some more watts , easier responce on impulsive transients, less ripple on audio (even if was inaudible) ???? :P in any case the jump from XTI 1000 and XTI 2000 is enormous in terms of number of additionals parts and components....on the contrary there's no big jump betwin XTI2000 and XTI4000 ............... :)