Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bo@gomusik.dk

Xti 6000 Cable error

38 posts in this topic

Hi

It's little bit more understanderble now. Thanks for your effort of making these video it help alot to see the problem you have.

But I must say, the stove wallsocket have I never seen before. Is this a standard in Denmark?

As I see it, you seem too have some problem with this amp. I asume that you still have some warranty. It need some service that's for sure.

Thanks

hehe yea i think it's standart i denmark, i'd never seen a kitchen without one ^_^

yes the amp's are only a month old, so they are still under warranty.

thaks for helping me out mctwins :)

the most weird thing is that both amps have the same problem :blink:

Sorry guys, we're short handed this week, will get to this when possible...thanks for your patience!

no problem, take your time kevin :)

The input cable diagram above looks sound to me.

You've got a number of unexplained phenomena with your 6k's, including hyperactive fans, un-updatable firmware, incorrect attenuator pot action, bogus metering, and I'm sure I'm forgetting others. I assure you that NONE of these things have ever been encountered before at Crown, and so your videos were very important in convincing us that what was happening in your case was even believable. So I think we have exhaustively concluded that you have a legitimate problem here.

I would suggest to please contact our distributor for Denmark and have them take a look at these amps:

LydRommet Danmark AS

Mobile phone +45 29 39 44 22

Post box 2043

8240 Risskov Denmark

lemming@lydrommet.dk

http://www.lydrommet.dk

Thanks again for your patience. This was all very strange but you did an outstanding job in documenting it.

1132 is the most recent 6000 firmware.

The firmware is different revision series from the 1000, 2000, and 4000 amplifiers.

I also believe the 6000 firmware uses a higher revision of Cloader to operate properly.

If the 6000 firmware was overwritten by the other model's firmware, it could cause weird issues.

Thanks, Jon, that was news to all of us in field support! That tells you how many problems we see with these things -- almost none.

Bo, please email me and we will tell you how to refresh your firmware. This still may not solve the problem but let's try it.

Hahha Bo i love watching your videos! they are fun :D :D hope you resolve the issues with your amps, good luck ! :)

hi guys.

sorry for the delay, ive been stacked with work :(

I send the amps for repair, the day after kevin told me to,

so it's to late to make more fun videos haha.

but hopfully they will come back with no errors :)

fbtmaxx:

haha yea it was funny making the videos to, and thaks :)

sorry for not replying shortly, ill send an update when i get the amps back, most likely soon :)