Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
whuntree

XTi 4000, stereo/input-y/bridge

4 posts in this topic

I’m experiencing the following problem more & more with any of my four XTi4000’s. I use the amps in two modes only, Bridge & Stereo (input stereo) with no DSP except for a -3dB limit. After no particular gig using an amp bridge mode, I’ve decided to select Stereo Mode with the inputs as stereo and found only CH1 works (after proving there is signal on both CH1 & 2 inputs). I then tried Stereo Mode with Input Y selected and both channels worked. I then returned the input selection to stereo & both channels continued to work. It seems as though the input selection part doesn’t always work. Last night the same problem occurred with one of the amps & now I can’t get CH2 to work at all……..any one have any ideas?

Sounds like a bad display board - can you please send me your serial # - kevin.heber@harman.com

OK thanks, I'll email details.

Regards,

Rod

Sounds like a bad display board - can you please send me your serial # - kevin.heber@harman.com

OK thanks, I'll email details.

Regards,

Rod

Thanks Kevin, Jands Australia sent me 4 replacement display boards. The amps are all working fine...at last I can relax a bit....