Adie

PULSE 2X1100 PARTS

4 posts in this topic

Can anyone suggest where I can source in the UK, FET driver transformers for crown pulse amps (TX4 H-C 300A-01)? I'm also interested in finding a supplier for 20ohm thick film resistors and 50ohm thick film resistors (AJ10004 and AJ10002)? If Crown could supply them from the USA I'd probably be interested in doing that - if I can't find another solution.

Can anyone suggest where I can source in the UK, FET driver transformers for crown pulse amps (TX4 H-C 300A-01)? I'm also interested in finding a supplier for 20ohm thick film resistors and 50ohm thick film resistors (AJ10004 and AJ10002)? If Crown could supply them from the USA I'd probably be interested in doing that - if I can't find another solution.

You need to find a man called lee basham, ex c-audio wizard!

just trawl the net for his name, hes a star! and really helpful.

The thick film resistors are supplied via Farnell (usa: Newark) and as far as the IGBT driver transformers are concerned, I make my own.

resistor

The link shows the basic range, check the spec before ordering, they definitely keep the pulse ones in there.

hi,do you have the code hex or something else for controller PIC16C57 from C-audio Pulse 2x1100.I can buy this controller but i need code for programing pic16c57 to run on C-audio Pulse 2x1100.

Thanks!