Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fbtmaxx

Crown EQ2

3 posts in this topic

Hi again :) I have crown eq2 equalizer and i'm very pleased with him everything is in working condition almost like new and it sounds great! but i have one potenciometer for octave adjustment for 10K frequency that is not working,I tried to get this part from my local crown service but they couldn't find it :(

Is there any way to get that part maybe from factory or somewhere else,i know this is a very old eq but i highly respect it and i never wanna sell it :) :) Thank's :D

Hi again :)  I have crown eq2 equalizer and i'm very pleased with him everything is in working condition almost like new and it sounds great! but i have one potenciometer for octave adjustment for 10K frequency that is not working,I tried to get this part from my local crown service but they couldn't find it  :(

Is there any way to get that part maybe from factory or somewhere else,i know this is a very old eq but i highly respect it and i never wanna sell it :) :) Thank's  :D

765[/snapback]

I'm sad to say Crown no longer has stock of the parts you are look for either. Back in those days that was part of a whole assembly and those assemblies have been gone for many many years with no replacements.

Sorry,

Kip Whitehead

Crown Technical Support