Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMBWayne

Recording a Board Meeting

3 posts in this topic

We need to start recording the board meetings of our non-profit. There will be 12-15 attending board meetings in the usual hotel conference room.

I've been told that the Crown Sound Grabber II PZM would be a satisfactory microphone for the purpose and we have purchased one for our board meeting next week.

What compatible software do the members of this forum recommend for our needs. Non-profits always have tight budgets. Right now, money is exceptionally tight. Money is tight for everyone.

Thanks,

Ed

I do not have any specific software recommendations for board meetings. Are you recording right to the computer, or are you looking at editing it later?

Hi Ed:

If you are recording directly to a PC, Audacity is an excellent program to use.

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

Zheng

We need to start recording the board meetings of our non-profit. There will be 12-15 attending board meetings in the usual hotel conference room.

I've been told that the Crown Sound Grabber II PZM would be a satisfactory microphone for the purpose and we have purchased one for our board meeting next week.

What compatible software do the members of this forum recommend for our needs. Non-profits always have tight budgets. Right now, money is exceptionally tight. Money is tight for everyone.

Thanks,

Ed