jdsids85

CM-311A: what is the right battery?

3 posts in this topic

I purchased a Crown CM-311A, and a standard 9V battery doesn't seem to fit. The battery I am trying to put in is a Duracell MN1604, but in reading the directions, it seems to call for something called a "Mallory Duracell 9100". I can't seem to locate this battery anywhere online... every 9100 that comes up looks like a short fat AA-like battery that would not fit and also is not 9V.

Please help!

Thanks in advance

Any standard 9V battery should fit. The MN1604 is the correct Mallory Duracell model, and the MN9100 is incorrect. Thanks for spotting the error.

Make sure that the battery terminals are correctly aligned with the terminals inside the battery pack. The battery cover shows the correct polarity.

Good luck,

brubart

Any standard 9V battery should fit. The MN1604 is the correct Mallory Duracell model, and the MN9100 is incorrect. Thanks for spotting the error.

Make sure that the battery terminals are correctly aligned with the terminals inside the battery pack. The battery cover shows the correct polarity.

Good luck,

brubart

Thanks. I didn't realize the battery posts need to point down into the case, and I assumed the opposite.