andonigoico

How to connect my amp the first time?

7 posts in this topic

I HAVE A PROBLEM!!!!

I tried to download the new firmware to the amp, and now it only says this: Loader v2, Network Upgrade, Awaiting TFTP.

What should I do????º

You don't say if you are using IQwic or System Architect software so I will assume it is the IQwic software.

Try the System Technology Note STN005 "How to get started using TCP/IQ components." at: http://www.crownaudio.com/support/systems_...ogies_notes.htm

This should get you started with IQwic. :)

I HAVE A PROBLEM!!!!

I tried to download the new firmware to the amp, and now it only says this: Loader v2, Network Upgrade, Awaiting TFTP.

What should I do????º

You don't say if you are using IQwic or System Architect software so I will assume it is the IQwic software.

Try the System Technology Note STN005 "How to get started using TCP/IQ components." at: http://www.crownaudio.com/support/systems_...ogies_notes.htm

Shut down the amp

On the back is a small reset hole. Using a small tool hold in the micro switch while powering up the amp.

wait for the Preset and data lights to go off and back on then remove the tool.

Open the TCP/IQ Utility program. The firmware version should show up with an LD extention.

Using TCP/IQutility program load in the Display firmware first.

Power down the amp and load in the the DSP firmware.

If you did this backwards you may not get the amp back and it may have to come in for service.

Power cycle the amp.

I did a power cycle and when I connect the amp to the pc it tells me no firmware version.

Where and how can I do what you are telling me??

"Using TCP/IQutility program load in the Display firmware first.

Power down the amp and load in the the DSP firmware. "

????

SORRY FOR MY IGNORANCE, BUT I NEED THIS TO WORK IN FOUR HOURS

I HAVE A PROBLEM!!!!

What should I do????º

Shut down the amp

On the back is a small reset hole. Using a small tool hold in the micro switch while powering up the amp.

Open the TCP/IQ Utility program. The firmware version should show up with an LD extention.

If you did this backwards you may not get the amp back and it may have to come in for service.

Power cycle the amp.

Thanks for everything.

I restored everything, and now I'm controlling the amp via Wi-Fi in my Mac using Windows Parallels!!!

Thanks for everything!

I did a power cycle and when I connect the amp to the pc it tells me no firmware version.

Where and how can I do what you are telling me??

"Using TCP/IQutility program load in the Display firmware first.

Power down the amp and load in the the DSP firmware. "

????

SORRY FOR MY IGNORANCE, BUT I NEED THIS TO WORK IN FOUR HOURS

I HAVE A PROBLEM!!!!

What should I do????º

Shut down the amp

Power cycle the amp.