I have a DC 300A amplifier, serial #13779, that's blowing both fuses upon turn on. I haven't any history on the amp since I purchased it used. In the process of inspecting the circuitry, I removed the bridge rectifier to gain better access and thought I wrote down the correct wiring for reinstallation but am not sure now. There are red, blue, purple, green/red (both attached together) wires leading to this component. There is also a capacitor soldered to two of the lugs. Please note the amp was blowing fuses prior to the removal of the rectifier but could the problem be caused by a faulty one? Any help with the rectifier wiring and causes of the amp blowing fuses would be much appreciated.